Friday, December 23, 2011

Occupy HUD

I noticed a strange thing..... Of course I have a Facebook page (who doesn't, these days?), and out of curiosity I wanted to see if HUD had one... So I checked, and you know what? They DO !  But that's not the strange thing I was talking about.  The strange thing I was talking about was the fact that over some months, people would post complaints or questions, but the complaints / questions were never answered by anyone at HUD.  So, it's like - it IS their webpage, then again, it ISN'T.

My Dad used to say to me:  "Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall... !"  Now I know what he meant. 

So, I decided to start my own Facebook page called:  'Occupy HUD'.  It will be a venue to allow people to vent and ask questions in a public forum, exchange information as well as puts HUD on notice that we're now talking to each other - which can be a dangerous thing.....

Plus, it'll assuage my guilt at not doing something more proactive to contribute to the 'Occupy' Movement. 

So, go - post, ask, vent, inform and best of all, know that you're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment