Sunday, December 25, 2011

PLEA

This is my open invitation - a plea of sorts to YOU.

I know for a fact there are people out here who know what I'm talking about, they have 'inside information' which can corroborate my claims of fraud, waste and abuse at Rockville Housing Enterprises.  Or, you have something which helps verify my assertions of toxic waste dumping in the 'moat' located at 687 Lofstrand Lane.  You won't come forward because you're afraid of being found out, losing your job - or experiencing retaliation in some other form.  Rest assured that if you provide information - and want / need anonymity - I'll go out of my way to make sure you get it.  You can even send me information anonymously - so there'll be NO CHANCE of me revealing who you are, because I won't even know ! 

But, there has to be someone with a conscience who can help myself and my family get out of this situation we're living in right now;  Because - I gotta tell you - it's a little like I'm 'Alice In Wonderland' (where up is down, in is out, big is small and small is BIG).  But, maybe a better analogy might be 'The Twilight Zone....'; Cuz everytime I say something, I get disputed.  I'm always wrong, or else I'm just making things up whole cloth... It's become exasperating.....

I recently found out that the reason most of the other tenants aren't complaining like I am is because RHE is basically emotionally blackmailing them into silence... *Sigh*...

So, now I'm begging:  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP US !!  We can't continue to live like this much longer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment